White cotton for summer days? Polka dot silk while in Paris?* Leave ALL your jewels at home? Buy inexpensive baubles along the way? Stack woven bracelets and wooden bangles up your arms? Wear layers of hand painted Vietnamese beads around your neck? Jade from China? Handfuls of Indian gold?
* Ditch your heels? Buy a beautiful pair of pewter coloured sandals to wear with long skirts when you go somewhere special?
* Just take mascara and eyeliner? Leave your foundation at home? Be natural? Gorgeous? Sun kissed?
* Wear long skirts instead of shorts? Glamorously float around like Veronica Lake in a low slung sarong? A fitted wiggle skirt? A silk number shot through with glitter thread?
* Buy a neutral coloured backpack? A streamlined black number with chunky silver zips? A tan leather job with monogrammed pockets? A natural calico coloured drawstring bag?
* Take perfume oil instead of spray? Keep it in your bag? Dab it on your wrists to freshen up?
* Write? In a leather notebook? Write about your sinful fling in Prague? How to say ‘coffee’ in Arabic? Have your travel companions write messages to you?
What are your hot weather travel tips?
Got the travel bug? Check out my ebooks and podcasts on making long-term travel a reality! Only $15 forpetessake!