What Font Are You?

Are you one of those people who quietly hate Comic Sans? Or maybe you’ve watched the documentary on Helvetica? Then you probably need to devote two minutes to this quiz that tells you which font you are.Apparently I’m emotional, understated, disciplined and progressive – which makes me Archer Hairline. I was kind of hoping for Panhead. (Just kidding! We all know Panhead double dips in your salsa and says things like “What happened to your hair?”)

Which font are you?

Luinae

I am emotional, assertive, progressive, and disciplined.

Apparently I'm Van Doesburg. It's cool, so whatever1

Canadian Twentysomething

I'm rational, understated (although I wasn't entirely sure what the question was), disciplined and traditional. I sound terribly boring!

Anyway I'm Perpetua Titling Light…I actually kind of like it! Is the guy in the video trying to imitate Christopher Walken!? HAHA I couldn't stop laughing.

Kalei's Best Friend

Archer hairline- emotional, understated progressive and discipline. and his description is spot on… love my font…
thanks sarah, this summed me up well. one statement was that i will sometimes hide an emotion and show it elsewhere… i.e. put on a happy face and run into the bathroom and cry- his example….

*starr fish

Love fonts and love how creative the quiz was! Thanks for passing it along! I'm also Archer Hairline! Need to get that for my Macbook.

Kim

Van Doesburg here too! I really DO think c's and e's are equal and had a fight on the importance of all letters equally in college.

Kim

Jessika

Im cooper black italic. Which I am not. I never use a type unless it has hanging digits. But it was fun πŸ™‚

Hope

Tahoma. Plain and simple. 14 point.

But I feel SOO much healthier knowing OTHER people get weird about fonts!!!! THANKS!

efitzo

I'm courrier! I think I like it…
It's rational, understated, progressive and disciplined and it's pretty much correct πŸ™‚

Marilyn

Emotional, assertive, traditional, relaxed. I got Lettres Ornees! For the most part, I could say it's correct. And of course, it's French! J'adore le Francais!

Evangeline

I am archer hairline as well, although I am both progressive and traditional, so I could have been marina script too. The quiz was cute, someone must have spent a lot of time to create it.