There are only 90 official days to summer. Let’s do fun, amazing, thrilling things, shall we? Instead of sitting in the air conditioning watching Saved By The Bell reruns. NOT THAT I’VE EVER DONE THAT.
25 things to do this summer
1. Swim in a lake (they’re so much more summer-y than pools)
2. Float down a river
4. Make popsicles
6. Grill fruit
7. Go commando under that maxi skirt
8. Learn the summer constellations
9. Go to a drive-in movie (I love to do this!)
10. Take an underwater camera to the beach and go crazy
12. Re-read your favorite teen books (I love this series!)
13. Get awesome new sunglasses
14. Volunteer (with kids! or animals! or art!)
15. Have a brunch picnic by the water – here are some great recipes!
17. Make that awesome salt spray for your hair so you can have sexy beach waves
18. Watch movies in the park (or your own backyard)
19. Wash your car the old fashioned way – like with a sponge and a bucket. In your driveway. With some Aerosmith playing on the tape deck.
20. Go to the farmers’ market with $20 in cash and buy things you’ve never eaten before
21. Watch movies from your childhood in the basement (I loved this one!)
22. Re-fashion those old concert t-shirts
25. Get some awesome temporary tattoos – they make cute, grown-up-y ones now!
Whew! See? So much to do! What are some of the fun things you’re going to do this summer?