Guys! I’m filling in this spring and summer’s editorial calendar like a type-A nerd and I’m looking for more True Story interviews!
Is this you or anyone you know?
* I’m a sex addict
* I’m a sanitation worker
* I was a bully
* I am/was an Olympian
* I left my husband of 30+ years
* My husband is transitioning to being a woman (or vice versa)
* I’m a straight guy and my mom is my best friend
* I work in the oil fields of North Dakota
* I work at Disneyland
* I was a child star
* My fiance called off our wedding after we’d sent out the invitations
* I’m a celebrity impersonator
* I was a teenage runaway
* I married my teacher/professor
* I live + work in a town of fewer than 500 people
Interviewees always have the option of remaining anonymous.
And honestly? If you’ve got an amazing story to share that hasn’t been covered in previous interviews I’d love to hear from you! Have a look through my archives (or just google “Yes and Yes True Story: [your topic]”) and if we don’t have an interview, I might be keen!
Is there an interview you’d like to see or someone you know who I should interview? Let me know in the comments!
Send me your story at sarah (at) yesandyes (dot) org.
photo by Ranit sanyal // cc